Picture
This week was epic on so many levels.  On the one hand, you have me, a struggling golf writer who had to face facts—The Players Championship just might be my last week on tour.  Financially, I’m not sure how much farther I can go.  Then you have Tim Clark, who’s never won a PGA Tour event despite his numerous victories worldwide, and his last event at the Verizon Heritage ended with a 79 on Sunday.

So you have two people who were both looking for some magic at TPC Sawgrass.

I have been following Clark all year, after acquiring my “Tim Clark Has a Posse” shirt at Riviera.  This shirt has allowed me to get to know Tim, his caddie Stevie, his wife Candice, his Brother Raymond, and several other close friends.  Obviously, this has enhanced my experience on the PGA Tour a great deal, making even mediocre canned meals in my car seem like Thanksgiving feasts.

Then, wouldn’t you know it: Tim Clark wins.  From a writer’s standpoint, how rare is it to know a PGA Tour player that well, watch him for all four days with his wife and closest friends, and then watch him march to victory on Sunday.  I can’t tell you how fortunate I feel to have experienced that.

So it shouldn’t come as any surprise that there was a delay with this e-book.  There was no procrastination involved—I just spent an extra 2-3 days re-reading and re-working the entire e-book until I knew it was the absolute best I could make it.  I figured I owed that to Tim and anyone else who wanted to read it.  That’s not to say I haven’t been killing myself all year, but this e-book had to be special because of the circumstances surrounding Clark’s victory.  To be honest, I felt like I won on Sunday too.

So I sincerely hope anyone who reads this e-book enjoys it as much as I enjoyed writing it.  And if this happens to be my last e-book for a while, or my last e-book period, I can’t think of a better way to take a final bow.

Here are some of the highlights:

1.       Speaking with Justin Rose after his round on Friday

2.       A detailed analysis of TPC Sawgrass

3.       The Callaway demonstration with Alvaro Quiros and the Charity Event

4.       Getting an interview on XM Radio thanks to Michael Collins

5.       Following Tim Clark all four days and being able to share his victory with Candice, Stevie, and all of his closest friends

Also, unlike previous e-books, I’ve included photos with the story itself.

Your support is greatly appreciated, and please tell you friends.  You can purchase the e-book here.

Comments

Kiwi
07/15/2010 22:33

Yo Tom, you still alive bro

We support you, Tom) Thank you for e-book)

04/15/2015 04:56

When girls and boys study in co-education there are converting their mind to other things which are not related to them like dating in early age and other things because these things are not good for studies.

07/28/2015 06:40

Glad to make acquaintance with this e-book!

08/05/2015 00:56

I think right girls and boys learn in co-education there are convert their intelligence to other equipment which are not connected to them like date in early era and other belongings since these belongings are not high-quality for study.

09/22/2015 02:44

The Players Championship (often styled as THE PLAYERS Championship or The PLAYERS) is an annual golf tournament on the PGA Tournament. The field usually includes the top 50 golfers in the world rankings, but unlike the three majors which are staged in the United States.

09/28/2015 02:52

Euro 2016 Qualifying Draw See Euro 2016 qualifying draw live from your computer, laptops and cell phones

02/07/2016 02:45

Keep up your work

03/12/2016 03:35

Media is a very good source of making a good sense of mutual cooperation among all the people of state.

03/22/2016 05:12

Thanks for your highlights! I like supporting you ;)

how do we do it? With a bang! big bang!!!!

09/20/2016 14:11

You released a new book, it is so cool. I will buy it when I obtain the cash from the lender. I hope it will be interesting as your previous book. I wrote a review about it after reading and I will necessary do it with a new one.

09/29/2016 00:17

I'm looking for information about health, whether you are discussing here also about health also?

12/01/2016 23:11

Juggernox Mode for digestion. Now you can devour! Don’t Juggernox dread change a part of the cause we get so sucked.

12/01/2016 23:22

Thank you for these amazing e-books. I'll surely recommend this to my friends. The titles are very interesting and attractive. I'm sure this will be a big hit on the market. Congratulations and I wish you more success in your writings.

05/13/2017 03:35

Welcome to Dhl Tracking Official Site Track Dhl Couriers & Parcels By Entering the Dhl Tracking Number Track Dhl Global Mail Tracking www.Dhl.com

06/10/2017 21:52

To turn something from ordinary to extraordinary, you need to do it with a bang. Create an amazing way to transform a simple thing to something more incredible. The secret is in your own mind. You just need to learn how to think creatively and everything's absolutely going to be different. It's just a matter of how far can you go outside your own box. That's the key to live a whole new better life. Everyone should really need to take note of that.

06/11/2017 23:09

is a very important IP while networking through any standard router or standard ADSL modem