But now that my batteries are recharged, I couldn’t wait for the Verizon Heritage. I had caddied for my father in a pro-am here 4-5 years ago when he played with Mark Calcavecchia, and I couldn't wait to see the course again.
During the event, everywhere I turned I heard patrons say: “Happy Heritage!”
I think you’d be hard pressed to find another group of patrons—outside of the professional drinkers at the Phoenix Open—who are that enthused about a PGA Tour event coming through their town. I mean sure the Masters is great, but do you hear patrons there say: “Awesome Augusta!”
Well, yeah, I suppose you do at times.
Anyway, here are some of the highlights:
1. Crazy Da Vinci Code roads and variant hand signals from security officers
2. An in-depth look at Harbour Town Golf Links
3. Extended conversations with Candice Clark and arranging an interview with Tim
4. Meeting Tom Weber, who was a part of the course renovations in 2000
5. Running into Fluff and speaking with Jim Furyk after his win
Your support is greatly appreciated. You can purchase the e-book here, and I hope you enjoy it.