I think the only constant during this trip was the WIND.  I've never had to fight with the wind on the road for that long.  It is certainly true what they said about West Texas and the wind...and the picture of the guy on the tractor is hilarious.  He walked out of the General Store with a drink of some kind, got onto his mower, turned the key, and drove home.  I had to run into the car to get the camera, and the second picture from the end was all I was able to get.

Comments

03/06/2015 03:48

Technology no doubt make the teaching style more modern, advanced and rich of information so teachers can impart their knowledge to the students mind very actively and healthy way. Teachers use different advanced technical aids for making their teaching way more effective and attractive,

01/29/2017 23:22

It resembles an acclaim for data banayk individuals who need to get new data, on account of the proprietor of the site.

01/29/2017 23:43

This sort of prize will keep on flowing for you that give continuous significant data to us through incredible site.

03/29/2017 04:31

Enjoyed reading through this, very good stuff, thank you.

Browsing to adhering to on-line generator device from clicking listed below on the internet hack picture will certainly lead you to hungry shark evolution hack generator web page.

Very inspirational to hear about someone pursuing their dream and becoming successful instead of following the traditional path.

Well, I believe it is harder for wind to turn over a tractor than a car:)
What's more, tractors are made in brighter colors and the palette is more diverse. You don't have to remove muffler in order to achieve a memorable loud sound.. lots of pluses

10/18/2017 00:15

I believe that these photos were not the greatest photos to represent the boundaries of Phoenix and West Palm, but I am happy to see that you have posted this here on your blog. You are not the only person who said that wind is a notable thing in West Palm.It has been a trademark of the place and you don't have the choice but to deal with it. By the way, I am happy that you were able to maximize your trip in Phoenix! That news made me really happy!