Well, this is it.

Instead of going on and on about whatever I'm thinking or feeling right now, I thought it would be appropriate to post some quotes I think I'll need to refer back to from time to time throughout my journey.  But first, here are a couple of pictures of the inside of my car, finally packed:
Picture
Picture
"Write only what kicks you and keeps you overtime awake from sheer mad joy."
-Jack Kerouac

"From a certain point onward there is no longer any turning back.  That is the point that must be reached."
-Franz Kafka

"You must do the thing you think you cannot do."
-Eleanor Roosevelt

There are more, I'm sure.  But these seem the most appropriate.

Well, time to kick the tires and light the fires.

Comments

Kiwi
01/14/2010 21:47

Dude that's awesome.
$20 says the first thing you'll want on your 1st night will be at the bottom.

01/17/2010 21:34

Best of luck Tom,

I'll be following you the whole way!

Matt

01/18/2010 09:24

Thanks guys. Look forward to keeping up with you on the road.

And Kiwi...you're absolutely right. Once I got all set up last night, the one thing I needed was buried under my golf bag. Just nuts. But I'll get it.

10/24/2015 09:30

Looking so beautiful and it is really different idea which came up in mind of a mother due to her love for her daughter. Because her daughter thinks that she is Mermaid, which is so cute. Here are picas of her birthday whose arrangements were made by her mother. Please guys share these picas these show love of a mother for her child.

11/28/2016 19:27

Thanks for this thereluctantjamboy blog for interesting and informative points always about ready set go. Keep doing in the saemw ay with wonderful points always thanks for sharing updating with us.

05/19/2017 02:15

CBSE is the apex board of education in India which is not only having a pan India jurisdiction but also has global presence with nearly 141 affiliated schools across 21 countries.